1. The competition is open for entries from 4th December 2017 until 22nd December 2017 at 12.00 PM.
2. The competition is open to individuals living in the Republic of Ireland.
3. In order to enter this competition, entrants must answer the weekly competition question correctly to be in with a chance to win. Each week there will be a different question (test of skill). They must submit their answer together with their name, a valid phone number and email address and their vehicle registration number.
4. All entries are valid until the end of each week (each Sunday at 11.59AM) and winners will be drawn daily.All entries over the course of the competition will be entered into the draw on 22nd December for the overall prize.
5. This competition is not open to Payzone or Dublin City Council employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families.
6. By entering this competition, individuals will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
7. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition or they will be invalid.
8. Payzone accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
9. Entrants may receive an automated email response from Parking Tag.
10. The winning entries will be chosen at random from valid entries received.The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To claim prize, formal ID e.g. passport, driver’s license may be requested.
12. The overall prize of €500 Dine in Dublin gift card + €500 Parking Tag credit. Daily prizes are €100 Dine in Dublin gift cards. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
13. The overall winner will be drawn after 12.00PM on 22nd December and prize will be delivered within 2 weeks of successfully contacting the winner. Daily entries close at midnight each night between 4th and 21st December and winners will be announced the next day. Entries for the daily prize on 22nd December will close at 12.00PM and will be announced that day. Vouchers will be delivered within 3 weeks of successfully contacting the winners.
14. Winners will be announced on Parking Tag and Dublin City Council Facebook and Twitter pages
15. Payzone reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Payzone is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Payzone may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Payzone the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Payzone may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
17. Payzone reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
18. Payzone is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.